World Kindness Initiative Nigeria
WORLD KINDNESS INITIATIVE NIGERIA, a Non for Profit, non- Religious, non-political, Social Welfare, Service and Development Organization, to promote the act of kindness in all ramifications of life with and amongst the people of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. It is an official member of the WORLD KINDNESS MOVEMENT.
The aims and objectives of the ORGANIZATION are:
- To foster goodwill among the broad community – local, State, national and international – by way of kindness and in so doing, create greater understanding and co-operation between all people and States within Nigeria and beyond.
- WKIN shall engage or collaborate with other Organizations, Towns, Cities, and States rendering helping hands to the indigents or less privileged in the societies through kindness projects and programmes.
- To propagate the culture of peace and good neighbourliness among the diverse tribes and ethnic, in schools, towns, cities, and states in Nigeria and beyond.
- To set up Peace and Kindness Clubs to curb the culture of violence in Schools, Villages, Cities, and States within Nigeria.
- To do all such things as may be incidental to or conducive to the attainment of the above object.
The World Kindness Initiative Nigeria has been involved in several Kindness initiatives in Nigeria; These include; visiting orphanage homes, during the 2018 World Kindness Day, the World Kindness Initiative Nigeria fed over 500 beggars on the Street of Lagos.
We engage in discussions, symposiums and seminars, geared towards having kinder nations, brings back the virtues of good neighbourliness which is fast becoming outdated in the societies.
We wish to set up Kinder World TV programmes to showcase rare acts of Kindness, to inspire acts of kindness in society. We have a dream of having a Kindness Village, with schools, vocational centers, and health centers.